Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

 I have been so crazy busy lately. It was my babies 2nd birthday! 
And I've been doing a ton of sewing getting ready for Halloween. I showed you several of the things that I've done this year for Halloween. I showed you the Adult Belle Dress, Marida from Brave Dress and Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. I also Made a Bob Ross Costume, and another Aurora Dress. Wow, it's been busy.   
I also Made this cute little craft that I found here.  It was super cheap and easy which is my kind of craft :).  It's just several 2x4's cut different sizes and made to look like different Spooky guys. I then added glitter because honestly isn't everything better with glitter?
I also made these trick or treat bags for the kids. It's basically just a pillowcase that I made with cute Halloween fabric. I then attached ribbon handles to the top for them to be able to carry them easier. I used Iron on letters to put there names on the bags so they wouldn't fight over who's bag is who's. I did reinforce it with stitching just because the iron on part didn't seem like it would stand the test of time like I wanted it to.
Anyway that's what I've been up to. Happy Halloween everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!