Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Long sleeve shirt to vest


Aren't they so cute!
As I've mentioned before, My adorable daughter wears a uniform to school. For the most part we've really liked it. However, sometimes it's hard to find some originality. She had been begging me to get her a vest for school but I didn't get to it until after school had already started. Then I was having a hard time finding a vest for her for a decent price. So, I decided to make her one! 

All we did is take a long sleeve blue sweater and cut the sleeves off just inside the seam.
I folded under the material where the sleeves used to be, Pinned it, and sewed it so that it had a finished edge.

She looks SO cute in the vest, and she loves it which is always a bonus.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!