Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Make your own Christmas Decorations

I love this time of year! Decorating for Christmas is so fun and there are so many fun yet simple craft ideas.  Every year my Mom, Sisters and I get together and do a craft night. I love it! Everyone comes up with a craft and bring enough supplies for everyone to do it.

One year my sister Lindsi came up with these cute Bells.  So simple yet fun. Just tie it to a pretty cording. Add berries and a cute bow and that's it. Sometimes less is more and this is one of my favorite Christmas decorations.

 Have you seen these place mat pillows? So simple and fun.  All you do is take a place mat, make sure that the back and the front are 2 different pieces of fabric.  Then you simply un-stitch one side. I only un-stitched it big enough to fit my hand inside, and stuff it full of stuffing. Then once it is as poofy as you want it then just stitch it back up.  You can't find a cheaper pillow and how fun to be able to have throw pillows for every holiday.  You could even do These place mat pillows for everyday use. they really do turn out cute and are so simple.

These Christmas tree towels are so simple and fun. You could even add a ribbon Christmas tree to a t-shirt. All you do is cut several pieces of ribbon at different lengths and sew them on. I used a little piece of brown ribbon for a stump and a little star shaped button for the tree topper.  I also got several pieces of ribbon and gathered it and attached it to the bottom of the towel for added Cuteness. I love how it turned out and people ask me how to make these ALL the time!  So fun and simple.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love all these AWESOME decorations!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!