Monday, November 26, 2012

DIY Necklace

 I love the idea of jewelry making. However... I've tried it and it is just not a talent that I posses. ;) I also hate paying a bunch of money on jewelry, just to have one of my girls break it the first day I wear it. That being said I was beyond thrilled when I saw these gorgeous DIY necklaces at JoAnns.  Since I've been doing it, I've also seen similar types of pieces at Hobby Lobby and even Wal-mart. So keep your eyes out when you are in the DIY jewelry or craft section at your local store.

First you pick out the main necklace piece.
 Next pick out a matching chain or just a chain that you like. And also pick out connecting pieces that you like. 
 Attach the connecter piece to the chain.
 Then attach it to your main jewelry piece.

 Easy as that! I just got 2 of the main parts and use the same chain and connector for both.  Also don't forget to use your 40% off coupons for an even better deal!  I'm so excited about my new discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!