Monday, January 28, 2013

Boot socks



Another fun thing I made from this adorable little girl dress. Have you seen those tutorials floating around pintrest  for the boot socks? All they do is cut off the sleeves of a sweater and use it to peak out of the top of a boot. I actually have some fun boot socks but I never wear them because they are  soooo hot and rarely am I wanting to wear something that warm all day. So perfect solution. Remember how I cut off the end of the sleeve to make the sweet little sweater dress? Voila, boot socks.  It's awesome because all you do is add it to were the top of your boot is and it gives the appearance of boot socks without making you so dang hot.  Love it! And Kambria loves that we are wearing the same dress without being exactly the same :)

1 comment:

I love your comments!!