Friday, January 18, 2013

Snood



Remember this adorable dress I made for my daughter a couple of days ago.

Well I am equally excited about the fun stuff I was able to make for myself out of the scraps ! The dress had a very 90's large neck which I cut off when I made the dress. But, I couldn't bring myself to throw it out because it really was cute. It had buttons running down it and was a fun grey knit.  I didn't love it as a piece for a dress but I thought Ohh I could make a fun Snood :) I've been wanting to try one for a while.

One of my favorite blogs Cotton & Curls has 5 tutorials for snoods and they are all way cute. So check it out for an awesome tutorial (or 5 awesome ones:).

I'm excited about my new Snood and Kambria is excited that we get to be same same without being same same ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!