Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's decor

Have you ever been to the wood connection. You should be warned that it's very addictive. They sale all kinds of fun wood pieces that are all cut out and you purchase the wood, the scrapbook paper, paint, glitter, ribbon, whatever you need right there in the store. It's such a fun store. They have pieces all over that they have made that are adorably cute. You can copy what they have exactly if you want, or do your own thing. Oh, and did I mention that they also have a kids play room & fresh baked cookies. Bonus!!
I got this cute I heart U. I love how fun it turned out. I painted it red, cut out scrapbook paper & Modge podged it on, glittered it and once it's dried its done. Gotta love a fun project you can get done in an hour or two while watching TV :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!