Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine's traditions

 A few years ago we started this fun Valentines tradition.  About a month before Valentines day we put up all the Valentines decorations on family night. Included in that are our Valentine Mailboxes. I got these a couple of years ago at target and used my Cricut to cut out all of our names. (Excuse the blurry pictures I don't know what is happening with my camera.) It is one of my favorite traditions.  It is so fun to see the girls get so excited about writing little notes for each other and telling everyone the things that we love about each other. I leave out the box of stickers and paper in a cute red basket on the counter and encourage everyone to write at least 1 valentine per day.  I keep them all in a big zip lock bag and it it so fun to pull out all of the valentines from years past and see what we wrote or what pictures we drew for each other. Do you have any fun Valentine traditions?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!