Friday, January 4, 2013

Mommy & Me Skirts

 My girls both received18 inch dolls for Christmas. It was the number 1 thing on Kambria's list. With these American Girl type dolls they want all the fun accessories that go along with them. Let me tell you that you could spend a small fortune on the American Girl stuff. My girls got the knock off American Girl dolls and the accessories are still SOOO pricy. So I decided to make my own.  There are tons of blogs that are dedicated just to these dolls. I was shocked by how into it people get. I am certainly not that into it but the kids love it so the free patterns are good for me :)  There are lots of fun free patterns out there. Here is the one I used for the grey skirt below.  There are some other cute ones here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!