Thursday, June 5, 2014

Chevron dress

This girl couldn't be any cuter! 
She needed summer clothes in a major way! This is the easiest dress ever. Seriously 30 minutes or less. I simply took a basic white t-shirt and cut it off where I wanted it. Took half a yard of fabric surged both the top and the bottom. cinched the top and pinned it to the top putting right sides together and sewed it.  I also found this cute lace ribbon that I liked and so I added that to the seam. I made a fabric flower using this method and attached it with a pin so I can take it off for washing. But it definitely isn't necessary.

We also had to make a matching one for our new baby cousin!
I actually made a few dresses using this method but haven't had a chance to take pictures yet so hopefully those will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!