Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beautiful wedding dress & 9 lace skirts


Excuse the camera phone pictures. I will have professional pictures to post later but I was too excited to wait. I'm so honored! I have been asked to make a wedding dress for cute Kelsey's wedding. I was so honored & honestly a bit nervous. I mean a girls wedding dress is a huge deal! Kelsey couldn't have been more easy to work with. She knew exactly what she wanted which made it so much easier for me. And honestly, this girl is so gorgeous she would look amazing in anything! 

She chose to have an Ivory Silk floor length dress with a lace overlay. she had a darker Ivory sash.  It had cap sleeves and a sweetheart neckline, the back had buttons all the way down. There was a scalloped edge along the bottom and on the neckline and bottom of the sleeves. Beautifully elegant.
They had a beautiful wedding at the Salt Lake Temple and then had a ring ceremony afterwards.  I also made the beautiful Gray lace skirts for her 9 bridesmaid's.
 
So grateful to have such a great couple in my life and such an amazing example to my girls! Love this couple so much & I'm so honored that they let me be a part of their special day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!