Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sewing Swap

I've often seen these sewing swaps & have thought what an awesome idea.

You sew something, anything big or small, extravagant or simple, and swap it with someone else.

 I love to sew but sometimes feel like I am doing the same stuff over and over again.

This way I get to do something and get something new from someone else.

So fun, right!? It's kind of like Christmas! You have no idea what you're going to get.


So today I stopped by hobby lobby to get some stuff for a beautiful custom baptism dress I'm starting on. (I'll post pictures soon). And decided to pick up some adorable fabric to create something amazing to swap. I will post photos & a tutorial soon.

What a fun idea right :)
If you're interested in entering the sewing swap, it's still open. It will close on Sept. 9th. The more the merrier!!

Happy Sewing!

Sew Swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!