Friday, August 2, 2013

My beautiful daughter


 Beware for picture overload!! My beautiful daughter made the decision to be baptized. I couldn't be more proud of her! We designed her baptism Dress together. She loved the baptism dress I made here. But she also wanted to incorporate the lace that I used for this blessing dress. So together we drew lots of pictures and this is what we came up with.
 I love it so much and I think it completely fits her personality perfectly. It's elegant without being to much or over the top.
 She is just the sweetest girl ever. I love her so much and couldn't be more impressed with the beautiful, kind, sweet girl that she has become.


If you are interested in ordering a custom baptism dress for your daughter I would love to work with you.  Please check out my etsy store here. I would love to talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!