Monday, May 6, 2013

Flower Girl Dresses

 I have been doing TONS of weddings lately. Which is great! I actually really enjoy doing special occasion clothing. I haven't been taking many pictures because I've mostly been doing my Lace Pencil Skirts which you've all seen already. These Flower girl dresses turned out really cute. I was worried they would be too simple but once I added the satin sash I thought it was just perfect for a wedding. 3 of the 4 dresses just happened to be the same size as my 3 girls so of course I made them try them on so I could take pictures ;) This cute bride also chose something a little different then the traditional thing for her bridesmaids and they are turning out gorgeous!  I'll post some pictures of those as soon as they are done!


If you or someone you know is in need of a seamstress for a wedding let me know! I just love doing weddings. feel free to brows thru my etsy store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!