Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Custom Pillows

 A good friend of mine called and asked me if I would be willing to make some custom pillows for her friends furniture store. I was so flattered.  She travels all around the world collecting exotic fabric from amazing places.
 So cool right! I'm not going to lie. I was a little intimidated to sew on such amazing fabric. And if I made a mistake it's not like I could run to the local fabric store to replace it. 
 However it was really fun and cool to do. There is tons and tons of fabric and this is just a small sample of all that there was.
I just thought I'd give you a taste of all that I've been up to lately. There will be tons of other pictures of pillows in my blogging future (apparently pillows are a popular request right now) so I hope you don't get to sick of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!